Target System Desktop Immunoassay Analyzer
The Target Analyzer is designed to interpret selected Parallax's Target membrane enzyme immunoassays, for laboratory or field use and requires only a few minutes to learn to operate.
What is Target System Desktop Immunoassay Analyzer?
Parallax's Target Desktop Analyzer is an FDA 510(k) Cleared immunoassay reader that is capable of rapidly analyzing qualitative and quantitative data for the Company's FDA-Cleared Target System Platform tests. The Target instrument is used for all Target System Platform tests, allowing for clinical personnel to be trained once and also gives consistent results for either qualitative or quantitative testing. The Target System processes the Target Cartridge and displays a full test result within minutes.
The target analyzer is capable of rapidly analyzing quantitative data. It can be used in a variety of point-of-care settings, from clinics and doctor's offces to first response medical teams and emergency rooms. It is AC or battery powered with a built-in printer, making it fully portable and easy to operate.
9 volts DC at 100 milliamps, maximum, from either battery or AC wall transformer. The AC wall transformer for the Target Analyzer is UL listed, and CSA approved.Dimensions
Height: 3.6 in. (9.1 cm)
Length: 8.8 in. (23.4 cm)
Width: 8.6 in. (21.6 cm)
Weight: 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg)
Operating range: 80% R to 10% RPrecision
Intra-instrument: Less than 0.5% R
Inter-instrument: Less than 1.0% R
Key Operating Features
Key operating features for the Target Analyzer include:
- Display-defined control keys
- Simple, displayed action prompts which guide user operation
- Automatic Instrument calibration dusring each measurement
- User replaceable memory module
- Memory protection of key parameters - the instrument remembers which test was being used previously
- AC line power or battery operation
- Low Battery warning
- Printer output for optional printed copy
- Built-in assay timer
- Multiple light source system providing: Variable Light Wave Analysis into the Infra-Red Spectrum. The higher the spectrum of light means the smaller the analyte that may be identified. It also allows for very specific test and development, without having to develop a new ananlyzer to read the results.
- Platform Uniformity: The Target Analyzer is completely compatible with all forms of Target assay tests and is used the same way for each test.
- Upgradable Software: An upgradable memory stick is used to provide the latest software updates and test calibration software for each test the Analyzer uses.
- Field upgrades made through memory chip (SIMMs) or Flash memory stick allows for easy tracking of tests performed (HIPPA compliant, anonymous test results for tests performed per analyzer).
- The same Analyzer is used for all Target System Tests providing for training personnel once and consistent test reading results for either Qualitative or Quantitative Testing.
- When hooked to a printer Parallax's Reader can give printed results for any Target System Test, Qualitative or Quantitative, when required.