PARALLAX HEALTH MANAGEMENT
Empower the patient.
Improve the QUALITY OF Care.
Reduce the costs.
Our goal is to deliver a service that will allow clients who operate medically related residential based services to reduce costs, increase revenues and provide a better client experience through the adoption of innovative new technologies of the Internet of Things ("IoT") and particularly the numerous possible combinations of products represented by the Parallax Outcomes Platform, our management software platform with industry leading remote monitoring system developed by Parallax for various health care technology companies throughout the United States.
Products and Services
Parallax Health Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Parallax Health Sciences, Inc. Parallax Health Management is creating a home health hub to support remote patient monitoring, medication adherence and tele-medicine; regardless of where you live or what language you speak. The product line is named Parallax Outcomes Platform is a personal medication dispensing and remote monitoring solution that ensures seniors and Chronic Care Patients at home (or elsewhere), take the correct medications on time and notifies caregivers if they miss a dose. It can also capture (through external sensors), monitor and store vitals along with the electronic patient record for better follow-up by doctors and pharmacists. It gives users access to digital health care and telemedicine.
Parallax Health Management offers the most complete, cost effective, evidence based and flexible remote health solutions in the market place today. Applying technological supports to assist individuals in their day-to-day functions is not a new concept. There are an abundance of isolated services and many applications for a whole host of issues. Parallax Health Management provides an integrated, secure and scalable platform for collecting, transmitting and analyzing biometric data across a variety of wellness and clinical devices, including both fitness and clinical applications, for payers, providers and clinical professionals.
Parallax Health Management identifies the most sophisticated and up to date technology to support state of the art evidence based therapeutic and skill developing interventions to provide uniquely tailored services for each individual client.
Parallax provides industry first platform patented and developed by inventors trained in the art and sciences of behavioral and medical assessment, case planning, treatment and evaluation. Our personnel is trained to complement these technology platform based services with a customization around all of the appropriate technologies that facilitate the care and treatment of each client. The primary outcomes that Parallax seeks are to increase/sustain independence to empower the patient, improving the quality of the care provided and harness appropriate cost effective treatment technology assets to reduce the costs of providing care. Parallax Health Management, Inc. featured offerings are:
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Wireless Medical Devices
- Data Collection & Transmission
- Secure Monitoring Center
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Research Platform
- Home Monitoring Kit
- FDA Logistics Deployment Center
To visit Parallax Health Management, Inc., please click here.
Costs and Benefits of PARALLAX HEALTH OUTCOMES
- Connect to any device using our FotoDigm technology that enables all approved devices to connect to our platform.
- The Parallax Outcomes Platform has extensive data management and systems integration capabilities and it can connect to any EHR or EMR systems.
- The Parallax Outcomes Platform can be monitored with managed services or it can be managed locally or in combination.
- Our patented Intrinsic Code enables our customers to leverage artificial intelligence to help achieve health goals.
- Our customers can deliver and bill for services they provide over telehealth systems
- Used post discharge our technology reduces hospital readmission.
- Any manual process is prone to human errors (and corporate risks and responsibilities) our automation reduces certain risks.
- Patients and patients’ families are willing to pay for enhanced services including health and condition monitoring.
- Residences have the opportunity of charging for enhanced services and superior care
A Win-Win-Win-Win for all Stakeholders
Benefits for Patients
- Better quality of life
- Fewer hospital visits
- Better outcomes
- Reduced travel and health costs
- Increased social interaction with family and friends
Benefits for Patient Families
- Better visibility into the quality of life of the loved one
- Fewer hospital visits – fewer interruptions into their work days
- Better outcomes
- Reduced travel costs
- Increased peace of mind – reduced stress and concern
Benefits for Medical Residences
- Better overall quality of life in the residence
- Reduced risk and liability
- Superior service
- Reduced labor costs
- Increased revenues for enhanced services
- Superior reputation / higher desirability / increased ability to charge for core services
Benefits for Health System Stakeholders
- Increasing medication adherence through automation, empowerment and monitoring improves patient outcomes and achieves benefits for all health system stakeholders:
- Government, insurance and other payers reduce spending - patients who are more adherent with medication regimes use fewer health services
- Healthcare professionals and providers deliver better care more efficiently at lower risk
- Pharmaceutical companies increase profitability and deliver value beyond the pill
- Pharmacy retailers ensure repeat orders, increased fulfillment and enhance brand loyalty
- Physicians have the ability to become proactive, rather than reactive
- Every one percent improvement in medication adherence results in $2 billion in savings to the U.S. healthcare system and a $4 billion revenue increase to pharmaceuticals
- Differentiation in the marketplace for early adopters
- Clearly, as with the introduction of any new technology, there is a significant market differentiator for early adopters; medical residences, assisted living facilities and long term care facilities all exist in a competitive environment in which differentiation + higher desirability = higher profits. Unlike other service businesses, medical residences have the ability to attract clients for the long term
- Early adoption simply makes good business sense